North Face Ridgewall Soft Shell Jacket
Constructed of an abrasion- and wind-resistant outer shell with a warm, technical gridded fleece interior, the Ridgewall is the ultimate mid-weight option for active outdoor adventures.
- 306 g/m2 WindWall™—100% recycled post-consumer polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (solid)
- 316 g/m2 WindWall™—100% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (heather)
- Highly wind-resistant with wind permeability at less than 10 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof)
- Partially constructed from recycled fabrications
- Brushed micro-gridded fleece interior
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Reverse-coil center front zipper and hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- Embroidered The North Face logo on left sleeve and right back shoulder
- DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- WIND PROTECTION: WindWall™ fabrics greatly reduce the effects of wind chill while providing flexibility and breathability to stay comfortable without overheating.
|Pricing||50 units @ $128.80
1000 units @ $122.72
Ready to build your own Swag Pack?
Answer a few short questions and we’ll respond back with
a quote and dedicated designer