The North Face DryVent Rain Jacket
Made with recycled content, this waterproof, breathable, technical jacket lets you explore the trails without getting soaked. Plus, its 100% windproof fabric blocks the gusts, while pit zips and an adjustable hood customize ventilation.
- 40D 85 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.5L—100% nylon ripstop (solid)
- 70D 161 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.0L—62/38 nylon/polyester (heather)
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.L shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Constructed from recycled fabrications
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Storm flap with VELCRO® closure covers front zipper
- Pit-zip venting
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Adjustable VELCRO® tab cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left chest and right back shoulder
- Contrast DryVent™ logo embroidered on left sleeve
We offer discounted pricing tiers! See chart below for the minimum number of products you can order.
To ensure you have ample time to work with our design and sourcing teams, you should ideally start your project ~3-4 weeks ahead of your target in-hands date.
Items are typically shipped via UPS or Fedex, dependent upon the box size/weight, final destination and urgency. We also ship via Freight for larger bulk shipments.
Items may arrive on different dates. Each product type (i.e. shirts vs mugs) is shipped as they are completed.
- Imprint Type: Embroidery
- Imprint Area: 4" W x 4" H
- Product Size: 29 7/8" L x 22 1/4" W
- Product Weight: 0.66 lb
Cancel your order without penalty any time before your proof is approved.
Before your order is fully processed, you will have a chance to approve the artwork on your products. You should receive a design proof via email within 1 business day after placing your order.
If you need assistance, give us a call at (704) 765-2135.
Would you rather create a fully custom Swag Pack?
Swag Packs include multiple items shipped together in one custom box. Answer a few short questions and we’ll respond back with a quote and dedicated designer.